USB 3.0 Cables are used to connect computers to various devices, such as external hard drives, printers, network drives and other peripherals. They provide faster data transfer than 2.0 cables and support speeds of up to 5 Gbps. The connectors have extra pins that can be used for additional power (up to 900mA). The cables are also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1 devices.
- Connects Type A Devices of USB 3.0
- 40 x Faster Data Transfer Compared To USB 2.0
- Also Compatible With Version 2 & 1
- Supports Up To 5 Gbps Maximum Data Reasons
- Fast Data Transfer Speeds - Quickly transfer large amounts of data with these 3.0 connections
- Supports High Power Output - has additional pins that allow it to supply power up 900mA which is more than enough for most peripherals
- Universal Support - these cables are backwards compatible with older versions of the USB standard meaning any device can be connected