- [Fast Transfer Speeds with UASP]The SATA to USB adapter supports USB 3.0 data transfer speeds of 5Gbps. But, you can experience transfer speeds up to 70% faster than conventional USB 3.0, when connected to a computer that also supports UASP.
- [Quickly Access a SATA SSD or HDD]Add drive space to your laptop by connecting to a 3.5" or 2.5"SSD or HDD using this SATA to USB cable. You can connect to an external drive to: add storage, perform backups, create disk images, implement data recoveries, and transfer content to your laptop.
- [Connect from Anywhere]The hard drive USB adapter is a portable solution that tucks away nicely in a laptop bag with no external power required.
- [Save Time]The hard drive transfer cable lets you easily swap between drives with no need to install the drive inside an enclosure. It’s plug-and-play and doesn’t require drivers.
- [12V 2A Power Adater Included]This USB 3.0 to SATA 22 pin connector cable is equipped with a DC-Jack port, which could supply enough power. With the power supply, both 2.5" or 3.5" SATA HDD could be connected.