QVS DP16-06 6Ft DisplayPort 2.0 UltraHD 16K Black Cable with Latches
Enjoy the next evolution in display technology with the DisplayPort 2.0 UltraHD 16K Black Cable with Latches. With this new version of the DisplayPort, you can enjoy a resolution of up to 16K (15360 x 8640) with uncompressed 8-bit color accuracy and 60Hz refresh rates (or 2560x1600 at 144Hz). It also supports HDR technology to expand your range of colors and make every image come alive. This anti-twist, durable cable benefits from heavy duty shells on each end - specifically designed for maximum stability during long gaming sessions or intense movie marathons. Its black finish makes this an eye-catching addition to any setup!
- Supports resolutions up to 16K (15360 x 8640)
- Up to 144Hz refresh rates at 2560x1600
- HDR Support expands your range of colors
- Reinforced metal connectors & latch locks
- Enjoy superior resolution & crisp images like never before with this ultra HD cable
- Your display will remain stable even after long hours of use thanks to anti twist metal connectors and locks
- Get immersive visuals with high dynamic range support for richer color palettes
- Connects device with DisplayPort
- Latching DisplayPort connector
- Supports 8K UHD (7680x4320), optional audio, and MST Daisy Chain
- Note: Pin#20 is not connected for VESA compatibility
Connects any computer with DisplayPort to projector, monitor, or display with DisplayPort port, or vice versa. Its latching connectors secure port connection. Supports high-definition resolution up to UHD 16K/60Hz, 8K/120Hz, 4K/144Hz, optional audio, and MST Daisy Chain. DisplayPort v2.0, UHBR 10, HDCP and DPCP compliant.
The Highest Version of DisplayPort: 16K Cables
DisplayPort version 2.0 is the highest and latest version of this audio/video cable interface standard, with support for up to a whopping 16K resolution at a 120 Hz refresh rate. The new cables offer more than double the bandwidth of the previous generation (32 Gbps vs 8 Gbps), enabling ultra-high resolutions like 8K and 16K.