Cat5e Port Saver Cables are designed to protect your Ethernet ports from strain and damage due to excessive bending. The cables feature a flexible, durable design which allows the cable near the RJ45 connector to flex while the remaining part of the cable stays stationary. This helps reduce wear-and-tear on your ports, as well as improves the longevity of each port. It is also quite useful for preventing accidental unplugging of your devices.
- Eliminates wear-and-tear and accidental unplugging of devices.
- Durable and Flexible PVC Jacket: Provides flexibility without sacrificing signal quality.
- UL Listed: Safety tested for any hazardous materials or adverse conditions.
- Tangle Free Design: Prevents cable messes when connecting devices.
- Protects Ports from Damage & Strain - Save time & money from having to fix or replace broken ports and cables that could have been prevented with a Port Saver Cable.
Why Use a Cat5e Port Saver Cable?
Cat5e Port Saver cables are designed to prevent accidental damages from occurring when plugging and unplugging network cables from Ethernet ports. They feature a strain relief design that reduces the amount of force required to connect or disconnect the cable and prevents physical damage to the port due to over-insertion. By using these cables, you can save time, money, and protect your network from costly repairs.
Understanding Shielded Cable Requirements for Cat5e Port Savers
When choosing a Cat5e Port Saver cable, shielded cable may be needed depending on the environment in which it will be used. In general, shielded cable should be used if there is an increased risk of interference, such as near heavy machinery or in crowded areas. However, it is recommended to consult a qualified cabling expert before making any final decisions regarding shielding requirements.