MetroVac MB-3CDSWB Air Force Master Blaster Revolution
- Effectively removes fibers, dust and debris from clothes, surfaces or components.
- Powerful airflow produced by the Master Blaster ® delivers a high volume of air at a relatively low pressure – only 3.5 - well below OSHA standards.
- The lower pressure means the Master Blaster® can safely be aimed at any part of the body and even direct contact with skin poses no hazard. (Of course, always use caution.)
- Blower-driven system produces quieter operation.
- The Master Blaster ® uses far less energy and emits much less noise than compressed air counterparts.
- Textured matte finish.
- Heavy-duty all steel body ensures long-lasting operation.
- Lightweight and portable, it can be moved easily to any location.
- Companies and industries worldwide have discovered that Blasters, Blowers and Dryers are essential tools in the successful operation of an OSHA-approved environment.
|Air Force® Master Blaster® Revolution™||MB-3CDSWB|
|Construction:||Sturdy All Steel|
|Motor:||8.0 Peak HP (two motors)|
|Airflow: CFM/FPM||400 CFM / 58,500 FPM|
|Crd||12 ft. Heavy Duty 3 Conductor|
|Dimensions/Weight:||22"x8"x11" / 26 lbs.|
|Accessories:||10 ft. x 1.5" Flexible Commercial Strength hose, Heavy Duty Neoprene Blower Nozzle plus 5 additional Interchangeable Attachments, Front Swivel Wheels|