The Max Pro Freeze Spray Component Cooler flowers component temperature to -65 degree F. It cools components so you can test intermittent faults and detect defective transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits and other components. It also protects components during soldering.
- Lowers component temperature to -65 degree F
- Cools components to test intermittent faults
- Detects defective transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits & other components
- Protects components during soldering
- Evaporates fast, leaves no residue & is anti-static
- 10 oz aerosol