Keystone Jack Insert/Coupler Speaker, Banana Plug Type w/BLACK Ring White
- Banana Plug Style Keystone jack.
- Receiving REAR side also accepts a Banana Plug (as opposed to a solder point)
- For use with Keystone panels or wall plates (not included, sold seperately)
- Front accepts banana plugs, spades or bare wire (front portion screws out from post)
- Back end also has a banana post
Keystone insert modules have a rectangular face of 14.5mm wide by 16.0mm high, and are held in place with flexible tabs. This allows them to be snapped into a mounting plate with correspondingly-sized holes called ports. All keystone inserts, regardless of the type of jack they carry are interchangeable and replaceable. This provides for much flexibility in arranging and mounting many different type of electrical and A/V jacks into one plate.