Keystone Jack Insert 3.5mm Stereo Audio Connector White
|Connector A:||3.5mm TRS Stereo Female|
|Connector B:||Speaker Terminal Spring-Type|
This keystone insert features a standard 3.5mm three-conductor female jack which may be used in two or three conductor applications. It is ideal any time a 3.5mm connector is needed at a wall plate. Rear mounted block connector allows simple, fast connection to unterminated Cat5 or CAT3 cable, or any 20-26AWG solid or stranded, UTP or shielded wire. Maximum voltage: 24VAC/DC, 1A. Solid wire is recommended, but stranded wire can be used if properly twisted tightly before insertion. Block will also support a MONO TS type connection simply by not connecting a wire one of the spring blocks
Specifications and Features
- Remote location of headphone jacks
- Remote microphone connections
- Remote input from PC sound card, MP3 player or iPod
- IR repeater connection
- Accepts 20-26AWG stranded or solder wire
- Remote triggering of A/V components
- Low voltage DC connection
- Wire Legend: R(ight)=Tip, L(eft)=Ring, G(round)=Sleeve, rear of product is labeled RLG. This product is mislabeled, in the United States, Left audio is typically on the Tip and Right audio is on the ring, wire appropriately.
- Color: Bright White
Installation Note: Due to the WIDER (rear) product profile of this product, using MULTIPLE PRODUCTS side-by-side in certain wall-plates is not possible
Keystone insert modules have a rectangular face of 14.5mm wide by 16.0mm high, and are held in place with flexible tabs. This allows them to be snapped into a mounting plate with correspondingly-sized holes called ports. All keystone inserts, regardless of the type of jack they carry are interchangeable and replaceable. This provides for much flexibility in arranging and mounting many different type of electrical and A/V jacks into one plate.