Stay connected and powered up with our extensive selection of IEC power cords! Our comprehensive selection features the widest range and best quality available, so you can easily find the perfect match for your device. And with rapid delivery and superior customer service included, it really couldn't be simpler.
- Wide variety of lengths, colors, sizes and styles
- Innovative design ensures a snug fit without risk of slipping or sliding
- UL certified
- RoHS compliant
- Keep all your devices powered up in less time thanks to our super fast delivery!
- Enjoy peace of mind knowing that you have the best quality IEC power cord - they're 100% UL certified and RoHS compliant so you can trust them to work perfectly every single time.
- Connect your devices quickly and safely - no need to worry about loose connections or cord slipping out mid-use.
What is an IEC power cord?
An IEC power cord is a type of electrical cable used to connect computer components and other electronic devices with an AC mains power source. IEC cords are common in offices, laboratories and homes as they provide a secure and reliable way to safely power computers, printers, displays, monitors and other devices.
What are the different IEC power cord connectors?
There are several types of IEC power cord connectors, including C13, C19, and C20 connectors, as well as 60320 plug configurations. Each design is made to support different wire gauges, current ratings, and safety standards. Additionally, the size and shape will vary between the various connector types.
What is RoHS Compliant?
RoHS is an acronym for “Restriction of Hazardous Substances” which is a directive from the European Union that restricts the use of certain hazardous materials in the manufacture of electrical and electronic equipment. RoHS compliant IEC power cords are built using lead-free materials, further supporting environmental responsibility.