HDMI to Composite Video & Stereo Audio Converter
This HDMI to Composite Video & Stereo Audio Converter allows you to take the signal from an HDMI source and convert it conveniently and economically into composite video (including RCA A/V, S-Video, etc) and Left/Right stereo audio. Using this device, you can easily connect your HDTV or High Definition Projector to a component source such as an HD Satellite Receiver, Blu-ray Player or Playstation 3 game console.
- 1080p resolution support
- HDMI digital audio support
- Plug and play design with no software installation required
- Includes power supply
- Quickly connect your equipment with an HDMI output or input without needing to purchase extra cables or adapters.
- Get the most out of your high definition device utilizing 1080p through composite video output ports.
- Enjoy crystal clear audio in conjunction with video support without having to invest in additional hardware.
Includes 2.5ft USB to Mini-B power cable. (REV 4; Connectors: HDMI Female to 3 RCA Female / Mini-USB Female)
How to Use a HDMI to Composite Video & Stereo Audio Converter.
Using an HDMI to Composite Video & Stereo Audio Converter is simple and easy. First, connect the female HDMI connector of the converter to the HDMI source that you want to convert. Next, plug the red, white, and yellow composite cables into their respective input ports of the converter. Finally, connect the female composite cable end to your television or monitor. You’re now ready to experience stunning high-definition video quality in your home!