The best cable for next-generation 8K Ultra HD TVs and grants you access to the full range of HDMI 2.1 features, with the ability to ultra-high resolutions of up to 8K at 60Hz and features like AMD Freesync and eARC. Built with premium components and a robust design, these cables guarantee a pristine connection between your device and TV for razor sharp details and upscaling so that you can get the full 8K experience in stunning clarity. Experience all the rich colors, finer details, enhanced image clarity, smooth motion clarity and more from your favourite content with these HDMI 2.1 8K 60Hz cables.
- Supports resolutions of up to 8K@60Hz
- Supports dynamic refresh rate matching (VRR) technology such as AMD FreeSync & GSYNC
- Premium materials designed for maximum durability
- Compatible with all devices supporting HDMI 2.1
- Enjoy immediate access to new levels of picture quality and faster frame rates with resolution of up to 8k @ 60hz or 4k @ 120hz
- Enhances your video games by allowing smoother graphics in high resolutions and smooth gaming experiences using VRR (Variable Refresh Rate) technologies such as AMD FreeSync & GSYNC
- Enjoy full HDR support when gaming or watching your favourite movies by taking advantage of Dolby Vision & HLG
- Enjoy lossless audio transmission with increased bandwidth support for loudspeakers, soundbars, headphones etc
What Is an HDMI 2.1 Cable, and Why Do You Need One?
An HDMI 2.1 cable is a type of cable that supports higher resolutions, frame rates and features like eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel). This is the latest iteration of HDMI cables and provides a seamless connection between your source device, external monitor or television set. For the best viewing experience, an HDMI 2.1 cable is often required for compatibility with newer products such as 4K and 8K displays, Ultra HD Blu-ray players, streaming media devices, gaming consoles and more.
Does a HDMI 2.1 Cable Matter?
HDMI 2.1 cables can provide a much faster data transfer rate, allowing for high-definition resolutions of up to 8K and even 10K with the added bonus of improved latency and audio transmission. This makes them a great choice for anyone looking to get the utmost out of their home theater experience.
Do You Need HDMI 2.1 for 4K 120Hz?
The HDMI 2.1 standard is required for connecting a source device to an 8K display at 60 Hz, or for connecting two 4K displays at up to 120 Hz with variable refresh rate (VRR) technology. Additionally, it supports Display Stream Compression (DSC), allowing for extremely high video scores without data rate limitations. Therefore, if you want to take advantage of these features and higher resolutions at higher framerates, then yes – you need an HDMI 2.1 cable.