DisplayPort is the best connection for PC monitors and AV devices. But it’s not compatible with every monitor, laptop, or graphics card. With DisplayPort converters, you can easily convert your current DisplayPort ports to HDMI, DVI, VGA and USB-C. These advanced adapters let you bridge the gap between different types of technology so you can use all of your devices with ease and convenience.
- Compatible with most major PCs and laptops
- Durable design for long-lasting use
- High-speed data transfer up to 4K @ 60Hz resolution
- HDCP compliant for superior audio/video performance
- Easily improve your multimedia experience by connecting almost any type of display device to your PC or laptop
- Plug and play provides fast setup without any configuration or software required
- Seamlessly connect to the latest displays with superior audio/video performance for a better overall experience
Understand the Difference Between Active and Passive DisplayPort Converters
An active DisplayPort converter uses electronics to convert the signal between different formats. This is useful if you need to make a connection over long distances or switch between high-resolution displays. A passive converter simply converts the physical connector type without changing the signal, making it suitable for short distances with fewer resolution requirements.
Step-by-Step Guide to Installing a DisplayPort Converter
Installing a DisplayPort converter is easy. First, locate the DisplayPort input on your device. Then plug the DisplayPort cable coming from your display into the converter. Next, connect the appropriate provided adapter (HDMI or VGA) to the converter’s output port. Finally, plug that adapter into your device and you’re ready to go!