Digital S/PDIF to Stereo Analog RCA Audio Converter
The Digital to Stereo Analog RCA Converter is the perfect solution for audio systems limited to only analog input. It features optical Toslink ports and coaxial S/PDIF port, so you can connect it directly to your digital sound source such as Blu-ray players, gaming consoles and digital set top boxes. It then creates a stereo signal which gives you an immersive analog experience with all the details of your favorite music and movie soundtracks. Its sleek design fits nicely into any home entertainment setup.
- Supports (optical) digital S/PDIF coaxial inputs and output RCA L/R audio
- Covers frequency response - 20 kHz
- 24 bit sample rate up to 96KHz sampling rate
- Easy installation, plug & play
- Listen to your favorite movies, series, and music in full analog stereo sound with fine details
- Simple connection from new digital equipment to old audio products without complicated set up or frills
- Sleek design that blends seamlessly into any home entertainment system
Includes AC power adaptor. (Input Voltage: 100-240v / Output Voltage: 5vDC 1Amp; Connectors: Toslink/Coaxial Female to Stereo RCA Female)
How do I Use a Digital S/PDIF to Stereo Analog RCA Audio Converter?
A Digital S/PDIF to Stereo Analog RCA Audio Converter, is a device that takes an incoming digital audio signal and converts it into an analog audio signal, usually using the RCA standard for connection. To use it, simply connect the Digital S/PDIF (or Toslink) cable from your source device (e.g. TV or Blu-Ray player) to the converter's Digital S/PDIF input port. Then, connect two RCA cables from the converter's output ports to your stereo or receiver's input ports. Finally, power on the converter and you should be ready to go!