DataVac MDV-2BA 780W Pro Sweeper
Get ready to make your office shine with the DataVac® Pro Series by MetroVac. The DataVac® Pro Series is the leading computer vacuum in the world, and is able to pick up even the tiniest particles of dust, dirt, hair, debris, paper shreds and so much more.
Metropolitan Vacuum DataVac Pro series & micro cleaning tools are designed to clean all sensitive to dust electronic equipment and require 120V, 0.75 PHP rated at 4.5A.
Metropolitan Vacuum DataVac Pro series & micro cleaning tools include 19" flexible hose, crevice tool, air pin pointer and soft bristle brush. Tools have CFM of 70 and include a shoulder strap, 5 paper bags plus 4 piece micro cleaning tool kit.
- Cord length: 12'
- Rated current: 6.5 A, Voltage: 120 V
- Dust collection: Bagged
- Motor: 780 W, 1.17 PHP vacuum/blower power unit
- Construction: Sturdy all steel
- CFM: 85
- Bag: Triple filtration disposable bag, permanent cloth bag and filter
- Size: 17" x 7" x 7"
- Hose: 6' flexible with air control, Nozzle: Pik-all, air pin pointer
- 1-speed, corded
- Ideal alternative to non recyclable canned air
- Keeps high-tech equipment running smoother and longer
- Non-defective return will be charged 20% restocking fee
- High-powered and specially designed to clean computers, printers and all sensitive-to-dust electronic equipment used in the modern office, adaptor nozzle, flexible neck extension wand, micro dusting brush, micro crevice tool
- Includes powerizer air maximize, air pin pointer nozzle, two 20" extension wands, micro dusting brush and micro crevice tool, 5 extra disposable bags, shoulder strap
It Pays to be Made in the USA!
This machine carries a Five Year Limited* Warranty.
The Five Year Warranty includes the unit and the motor.*
There is also a One Year Warranty* on Parts, Switches, and Cords.
This warranty covers any defects in materials or workmanship, including installation, with the exceptions stated below.
*Metrovac will repair or replace any defective or malfunctioning part* at no charge. If the machine is not repairable, it will be replaced.
*Mechanical alterations made to the machine will void the warranty.
*Warranty does not cover carbon brushes, carbon brush wear, filters, or general maintenance.
*The warranty does not cover physical damage made to the machine, improper electrical connections, or water damage.
*Customer is responsible for shipping charges to and from our facility.
***Even if the product is beyond the warranty period, we suggest you send the unit back to our factory for expert repairs and maintenance at reasonable rates. Please click the following link to access our Repairs and Maintenance form***