is a waterless, non-toxic liquid fire suppressant developed to reduce the spread of small fires.
Description: Fire Gone Fire Suppressant is an innovative fire suppression system that quickly and easily suppresses and smothers flames without water. This revolutionary formula is non-toxic, odorless, non-staining and environmentally conscious. Designed for use on small to medium class A, B, and K fires (trash cans, stoves/ovens, electronics/electrical panels, microwaves, automobiles), this multi-purpose chemical inhibits free radical chain reactions in combustible materials within seconds of contact. It eliminates the need for cumbersome lugging of bulky tanks or fire extinguishers used only once or twice in a lifetime. Its compact size makes it ideal for restaurant kitchens or busy offices requiring rapid response fire suppression capability.
- Non-Toxic & Environmentally Friendly
- Waterless Formula
- For Class A,B & K Fires
- Compact Design
- Quickly suppresses flames with no mess or residue left behind
- Easy to store and maintain so you are always ready for any emergency
- Safe for people and property alike
This is a Fire Suppressant and therefore does NOT need UL certification like a traditional fire extinguisher. Also this product is NOT intended to replace your fire extinguisher.
*Not for sale in California