Hook and Loop Ties are an incredibly handy way to organize, bundle and fasten cables of all sizes. Our high-grade, industrial-strength ties will help make sure your cords stay neat and organized. With their adjustable size and strong closure, our straps can quickly secure even the bulkiest cables!
- Reusable & Adjustable - these straps won’t break or fail after a few uses!
- Heavy Duty & Durable - designed with industrial strength materials to be long lasting
- Easy to use - just wrap the strap around bundles of cords and stick together
- Variety of Colors & Sizes
- Time saving with easy organization – Say goodbye to loose tangled cords! Save time when packing up—or setting up for events—with straps that hold everything firmly in place.
- Increase Safety – Keep your work area safe by reducing the risk of tripping over cords.
- Cost Effective – Cut down on replacement costs; use one set of straps instead of buying numerous zip ties throughout the year.
What are Hook and Loop Ties?
Hook and Loop ties are an adjustable fastener made up of two layers: a hook side, which is a piece of fabric covered with tiny hooks, and a loop side, which is a piece of fabric covered with even smaller and softer loops. When the two sides are pressed together, the hooks catch in the loops and hold the pieces together securely. They’re often used as reusable cable ties to organize cords, wires and other items.
The Durability of Hook and Loop Ties
Hook and loop ties are highly durable, but like all materials, can eventually wear out with heavy use. Generally, the performance of hook and loop ties should last beyond its expected lifetime when used properly. For optimal performance and to avoid any fraying or tears, proper care should be taken when handling any hook and loop materials.