The XLR to 3.5MM cables will allow you to connect professional microphones and audio equipment to consumer devices that use the widely used 3.5mm plug size. This cable is great for connecting vocal mics, recording studio gear, electric guitars, electronic instruments, standard audio players, projectors and more!
- Professional grade construction
- High quality material used
- Copper conductor with shielding
- Durable strain reliefs protecting jacks from wear and tear
- Connect professional equipment up to consumer devices quickly and easily
- Enjoy premium sound quality due to high end construction material used
- Premium build ensures years of reliable performance without any wear and tear or wear out
What are XLR to 3.5MM cables?
XLR to 3.5MM cables are commonly used in professional audio settings to connect XLR microphones to 3.5mm (1/8 inch) jacks. This type of cable features a male XLR connector on one end and a male 3.5mm plug on the other, allowing you to easily connect your microphone or line-level device into a recording interface, audio mixer, or sound card.