XLR to 1/4 Inch TS Mono Cables are designed for quick and easy connecting of balanced microphone inputs or unbalanced line-level outputs in a variety of audio equipment, such as mixers, microphones, amplifiers, keyboards and more. The shielded cable ensures superior signal quality without interference; the high fidelity connectors give you premium sound every time.
- High Fidelity Connectors - ensure crystal clear signal transmission
- Durable Construction - Premium PVC shielding with black protective jacket provides extra protection from wear and tear
- One Cable Solution - Works with mono audio inputs and outputs for maximum versatility
- Get balanced sound even when working with unbalanced lines
- Produce clear transmissions for superior sound quality
- Great for long studio sessions or live performances due to extra durability
What are XLR to 1/4 Inch TS Mono Cables used for?
XLR to 1/4 Inch TS Mono Cables are used to send a balanced mono signal between professional audio equipment. These cables are often used to connect mixing consoles, sound cards, keyboards and other audio equipment with standard XLR connectors.