These 3.5mm TRS audio cables provide the highest quality connection for transmitting digital audio signals from one source to another. They are designed with a special corrosion-resistant connector, ensuring long-lasting connection and reliable signal transfer. Featuring a convenient plug-and-play design, these cables require no setup or extra equipment to start using them. Compatible with all types of devices, they are ideal for connecting phones, laptops, tablets and more!
- Durable nickel connections
- Plug & Play design
- Ideal for phones, tablets and laptops
- High quality sound transmission between devices
- No need for additional setup or equipment
- Corrosion resistant connector ensures long lasting connection
What Is The Difference Between TRS Cables (2-Ring) and TRRS (3-Ring) Cables?
The difference between a TRS (Tip-Ring-Sleeve) cable and a TRRS (Tip-Ring-Ring-Sleeve) cable is the addition of a third conductor. A TRS cable has two conductors while a TRRS cable has three, which allows for stereo sound as well as other audio or video signals such as a microphone.