The 3.5mm. stereo audio connection type is a long-time standard used on many multimedia devices such as portable audio devices, headphones, computer sound cards, and speakers. The 1/4in. Stereo audio connection is a widely used long-time standard that exists on many multimedia devices including speakers and home theater devices. These cables allow you to interface between 3.5mm. stereo and 1/4in. Stereo, so you can connect between speakers and audio devices that don't both have the same connection types. Therefore, you gain greater flexbility and versatility with your audio devices, enhancing your system's overall technical and economic efficiency. Using these cables, you can experience high-quality sound that only superior cables can achieve.
Rontech USA's cables are engineered to the tightest tolerances to deliver unwavering reliability during mission critical and stress intensive applications. Every cable is designed for optimal performance, producing unparalleled data transfer speeds while preserving utmost data integrity. With our cables, you can bask in unmatched audio clarity while enjoying realistic and lifelike multimedia experiences.
- Connecting between 3.5mm. stereo and 1/4in. (6.3mm.) Stereo connection types.
- Connecting speakers to portable audio devices, computer sound cards, and more.
- Connecting headphone to amplifiers and other home theater devices.
- Connecting two different speakers to a single stereo audio source.
- 1 x 3.5mm Stereo male to 2 x 6.3mm Stereo female
- Length: 9 inch
- PVC insulation
- Molded strain relief hood