HDMI 2.1 8K Ultra High Speed Cable
HDMI 2.1 cable is the perfect choice for high performance audio and video streaming. It offers superior transmission, support for HDR, EDID, HDCP2.2, 3D, CEC, ARC Technology and multiple audio channels such as DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Atmos. Additionally it supports resolutions up to 8K@60Hz or 4K@120Hz and a data transmission rate of up to 48 Gbps. This cable is gold-plated with a connector type of HDMI 2.1 Type A Male Gold Plated on both connectors (A & B) which adds superior quality and long durability to the product. The cables are plenum rated (CMP), UL listed and all components comply with RoHS directive so you can install them in air plenums like suspended ceilings or below raised floors without any worries. Finally it reduces EMI/RFI interference for improved signal strength. Available in black color
- HDMI 2.1; Support HDR, EDID, HDCP2.2, 3D, CEC, ARC.
- Support multiple audio channels (DTS-HD Master Audio, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos).
- Compatible with CD/DVD/Blu-ray players, AV receiver, PS3/4/5, Xbox 360/One, Nintendo Swtich, TV, computer and any other HDMI enabled devices
- Plenum rated (CMP) for installation into Air Plenum spaces such as the space above a suspended ceiling or below a raised floor.
- All components are RoHS and REACh compliant
- Support Resolution: up to 8K@ 60Hz or 4K@120Hz.
- Data transmission rate up to 48 Gbps.
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability, and durability.
- Reduce EMI/RFI interference.
- UL listed, All relevant materials complied with RoHS directive.
|Connector A:||HDMI 2.1 Type A Male Gold Plated|
|Connector B:||HDMI 2.1 Type A Male Gold Plated|
|Conductor 3&6ft :||[30AWG(1/0.26TC)+EAM]*4P + [30AWG(1/0.26TC)+EAM]*1P30AWG(1/0.254TC)*4CAEB(16/8/0.12AL 85%AL)~OD:6.0MM~|
|[25AWG(1/0.35BC)+EAM]*4P + [30AWG(1/0.26TC)+EAM]*1P30AWG(1/0.254TC)*4CAEB(16/9/0.12AL 85%AL)~OD:6.7MM~|
|~UL20276～[25AWG(1/0.45BC)+EAM]*4P + [30AWG(1/0.254TC)+EAM]*1P26AWG(1/0.4TC)*1C + 30AWG(1/0.254TC)*3CAEB(16/12/0.12AL 90%AL)~OD:8.0MM～|
|Cable Color:||Black Color|
What Is an HDMI 2.1 Cable, and Why Do You Need One?
An HDMI 2.1 cable is a type of cable that supports higher resolutions, frame rates and features like eARC (enhanced Audio Return Channel). This is the latest iteration of HDMI cables and provides a seamless connection between your source device, external monitor or television set. For the best viewing experience, an HDMI 2.1 cable is often required for compatibility with newer products such as 4K and 8K displays, Ultra HD Blu-ray players, streaming media devices, gaming consoles and more.
Does a HDMI 2.1 Cable Matter?
HDMI 2.1 cables can provide a much faster data transfer rate, allowing for high-definition resolutions of up to 8K and even 10K with the added bonus of improved latency and audio transmission. This makes them a great choice for anyone looking to get the utmost out of their home theater experience.