QVS DP8-03 3ft DisplayPort 1.4 UltraHD 8K Black Cable with Latches
Enjoy use of the highest quality cable connection on the market with this DisplayPort 1.4 UltraHD 8K Black Cable with Latches. Perfect for high resolution connections for 4K, 8K, and even 10K displays, you’ll get crystal clear images and high quality sound in a durable and resilient design guaranteed to last in any environment. Easy to use connectors automatically latch into place ensuring secure connections each time you insert your cables. Experience the difference a high quality cable can make with this DP 1.4 cable.
- Supports resolutions up to 8K (7680 x 4320)
- HBR3 data transfer rate up to 32.4 Gbps
- DP1.4 audio stream up to 1536kHz
- Supports HDR10 & HDR Mode, AMD Freesync 2
- Locking sockets securely lock cables in place without clipping or mechanical latches
- Hassle free setup - no more loose or broken cables due to ill fitting plugs
- Enjoy intense colors and rich contrast on larger displays
- Delivers ultra fast data transfers speeds so you can enjoy smooth video performance even at lower refresh rates
- Connects device with DisplayPort
- Latching DisplayPort connector
- Supports 8K UHD (7680x4320), optional audio, and MST Daisy Chain
- Available Lengths: 3ft to 15ft
- Note: Pin#20 is not connected for VESA compatibility
What's the Maximum Resolution of DisplayPort 8K Cables?
DisplayPort 8K cables can reach a maximum resolution of up to 7680x4320 – that’s an incredible 33 million pixels! This allows for incredibly detailed pictures, from games to movies and even 3D content.
What is the Maximum Distance for DisplayPort 8K Cables?
High-quality DisplayPort 8K cables can support long lengths without signal degradation, up to a maximum of 16ft/5m for full 8K8K capability. For longer runs, or if you want to ensure the highest possible picture quality and performance from your setup, you should look into using an extended cable.
Are Nylon DisplayPort 8K Cables Worth the Price?
For those who want to invest in higher quality cables for their 8K displays, nylon braided cables may be a better option. They are more durable and less prone to tangling and damage than regular plastic cables. The extra cost is worth paying if you plan on using your 8K display for an extended period of time.