10Ft DisplayPort 1.4 DisplayPort DP Male to Male 8K@60Hz 4K@144Hz HDR VESA Cable
Enjoy a smooth, latency-free 8K experience with our top of the line DisplayPort 1.4 Male to Male VESA Cable. You can experience up to 8K@60Hz refresh rates and 4K@144Hz refresh rates without any lag or delay. The cable is VESA certified and supports HDR, offering four times the clarity of standard 1080p displays as well as enhanced color accuracy.
- Supports 8K@60Hz and 4K@144Hz resolutions
- Supports DisplayPort Multi-Stream Transport (MST) for no lag connection
- Low latency transmission
- 4x higher resolution than 1080p displays
- 32 audio channels supported with HBR3 Bandwidth Boost
- Crisp visuals with more detailed images for an enhanced viewing experience
- Smooth and fast data transfers with no lag or buffering for an uninterrupted gaming or streaming session
- Ideal for photographers & editors who need vibrant colors & deep contrasts displayed accurately on their screens
- Low power consumption due to efficient energy saving features
- Compliant with DP1.4 specification.
- Connect a DisplayPort (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++) equipped computer to a 8K TV, monitor or projector with DisplayPort input.
- Support resolutions up to 8K@60Hz and 4K@120Hz with High Dynamic Range (HDR) deep color.
- Support HBR3 bandwidths of 32.4Gbps.
- Extend audio transport up to 32 channels and 1536kHz sample rate.
- Feature Display Stream Compression 1.2 (DSC) technique which performs up to 3:1 compression ratio.
- Gold-plated connector provides superior transmission, high reliability and durability.
- DisplayPort connector with latches keeps cable securely plugged in.
- Backward compatible with previous DisplayPort versions.
- All relevant materials are complied with RoHS directive.
|Connector A :||DisplayPort 1.4 Male|
|Connector B:||DisplayPort 1.4 Male|
|Conductor :|| |
3FT- 32 AWG. x 5P + 32 AWG. x 5C
6FT- 30 AWG. x 5P + 30 AWG. x 4C
10FT- 27 AWG. x 5P + 27 AWG. x 4C
15FT- 26 AWG. x 5P + 26 AWG. x 4C
|Cable Color :||Black Color|
What's the Maximum Resolution of DisplayPort 8K Cables?
DisplayPort 8K cables can reach a maximum resolution of up to 7680x4320 – that’s an incredible 33 million pixels! This allows for incredibly detailed pictures, from games to movies and even 3D content.
What is the Maximum Distance for DisplayPort 8K Cables?
High-quality DisplayPort 8K cables can support long lengths without signal degradation, up to a maximum of 16ft/5m for full 8K8K capability. For longer runs, or if you want to ensure the highest possible picture quality and performance from your setup, you should look into using an extended cable.
Are Nylon DisplayPort 8K Cables Worth the Price?
For those who want to invest in higher quality cables for their 8K displays, nylon braided cables may be a better option. They are more durable and less prone to tangling and damage than regular plastic cables. The extra cost is worth paying if you plan on using your 8K display for an extended period of time.