10ft Certified Premium High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet - 4K 60Hz
Premium HDMI cables are certified and tested to achieve resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD 2160p. An anti-counterfeiting authentication label is included with each cable that certifies the cable has been tested completely for 4K Ultra HD at 60Hz 2160p 4:4:4 format (QR code on website is for representation only and is not scannable).
These cables will support the full 18Gbps bandwidth and includes additional features, including HDR (High Dynamic Range), support for wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio, support for up to 32 audio channels, and more.
Anti-counterfeiting Authentication Label
Although current high speed HDMI cables are able to carry the extra bandwidth to achieve resolutions up to 4K 60Hz 4:4:4, if lesser specs are used (these are often found on 3rd party marketplaces), there is a possibility that this will affect 4K 60Hz compatibility. Additionally, with longer lengths, higher specs may be required, and it may or may not work, depending on your setup. With premium certification, this guarantees the cable will pass 4K 60Hz signals so that you can rest assured the cable you are purchasing conforms to full HDMI 2.x specs. Additionally, with the anti-counterfeiting authentication label, this allows you to verify definitely that the cable has passed premium certification. For verification, download the HDMIPremium app for iOS or Android.
- Certified resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD 2160p at 60Hz 4:4:4 format
- Premium certified cables deliver increased confidence to end users by providing an authentication label to verify cables that pass 4K 60Hz 4:4:4
- 18Gbps bandwidth
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) support
- Wide angle theatrical 21:9 video aspect ratio
- Up to 32 audio channels for a wide range audio experience
- eARC supports the latest audio formats (DTS Master, DTS:X, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos, and more)
- 24K hardened gold contacts
- Three layer high density shielding for quality protection
- Twisted pair construction
- HDMI Ethernet Channel allows networking capabilities, combining audio, video, and data all on one cable